Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our mission is to provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
Spruce is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to report to the Director of Product. The ideal candidate will have experience partnering with product and engineering to make data driven product decisions. As part of the product team you’ll work across multiple cross functional teams (product, design, engineering and data science) on product launches, understanding and recommending key metrics for continuous improvement and product adoption.
Who you are
- High Proficiency in SQL
- 2+ years of recent experience as an analyst or similar role - using analytics to deliver business insights and drive product adoption
- Strong collaborator, with ability to transform and communicate insights to business and technical stakeholders
- Curious and resourceful in approach to problem solving
- Experience with Looker or similar platform
- Exposure to bug triage and product development
- Experience with software development tools such as JIRA, Asana or similar
- Experience with Heap or similar product analytics tool
What you'll do
- Own Zapier maintenance and thematically understand productization
- Own use cases around notification service and understand its applicability across teams and functions
- Own ongoing adoption of Heap and assist teams in product usage analytics
- Triaging bug and feature requests, partnering with engineering to perform root cause analysis and determining best course of action
- Deliver data analysis and reports when required with a focus on using data to identify usage patterns, changes, and user painpoints
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description