We are building the world's largest in-home care system.
Healthcare is rapidly moving into the home, creating an enormous market opportunity that’s growing daily as consumers increasingly demand more convenient healthcare options.
Technology is the engine that powers our foundation. It ensures we can reach massive scale and drives differentiation from any other healthcare company entering this space. We’re using data to ensure patient safety and tailor the care to patients’ specific needs which allows for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up.
DispatchHealth is a Series D startup with more than $400m in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re backed by Oak, Tiger Global, Alta Partners, Optum Ventures, Questa Capital, ad EchoHealth Ventures.
We’re a remote first org and our engineering team is spread out across the US, Mexico, and Ukraine. Our culture is focused on impact, accountability, and collaboration.
As a team, we share the goal of driving the company forward and transforming healthcare through the technology we build. We believe the only way we can accomplish our goal is together, and that our whole is greater than the sum of our parts. We collaborate closely across every function because we recognize that no individual function can solve the whole problem as well as we can when we all work together.
With our teammates spread out across different cities, we actively support each other and cultivate an environment where everyone is comfortable sharing ideas regardless of seniority or function, and where the best ideas consistently win. We know the positive feeling we get when we feel heard, and we reciprocate that deep engagement with others when they’re talking or presenting so that we gain alignment and promote our collective actions.
Come join us on the journey to transform healthcare!
The Product Analytics team is responsible for powering data-driven decision making throughout tech and across the business. This team is expected to develop a deep understanding of the business, to combine that with sharp analytical and technical skills, and to ultimately drive the business forward by surfacing insights and recommendations which spark action.
Product Analysts work as part of cross-functional technical teams alongside engineers, product managers, designers, and other team members to deliver impactful technical solutions to challenging user and business problems, shape team priorities, and surface insights revealing valuable problems and opportunities. Product Analysts also work closely with Data Engineering and other teams across the business to shape how we view and observe the business – from defining and developing the metrics that matter to sculpting the key reporting tools used by executives on down to individual contributors.
Product Analysts at DispatchHealth are structured thinkers with the strategic skill to know what questions to ask, the technical skill to answer them, and the communication skill to deliver insights effectively and drive concrete action. They are curious self-starters that understand the business and strive to deepen our collective understanding over time. They leverage SQL, Python, Looker, etc to execute analyses that identify opportunities, inform product prioritization, and track performance and impact.
This role reports into Brian Baker and has high-impact and high-visibility, and performance is based on delivered impact. If you are energized by meaningful, challenging problems and the type that uses data first in decision making, we want to work with you!
What You'll Achieve:
- Serve as the analytical owner within one or more cross-functional product teams. Design metrics, reports, analyses, and experiments which surface actionable insights. Effectively communicate finding to the broader team and partner with them to drive prioritization and shape product design and implementation decisions.
- Identify areas of opportunity both within your product team as well as across tech and the company. Conduct deep-dive data analyses that result in high-quality insights and concrete recommendations. Determine what questions to ask, as opposed to simply answering what you’re asked.
- Own experiment design and impact evaluation for your product area. Work collaboratively with product teams to prioritize feature builds based on estimated impact, define goal and guardrail metrics, and interpret experiment results.
- Work with tech and business leadership to define metrics that matter and data-driven decision-making frameworks. Drive broad awareness and adoption of these across the company, and strengthen our decision-making, both in terms of approach and execution, especially in high-priority focus areas.
- Collaborate closely with Data Engineering and Data Science to inform data infrastructure, metric definitions, SLAs, and to generally unlock the data needed to be power reports, analyses, and high-quality decision making across the company.
- Potentially serve as a mentor to more junior Product Analysts on the team, coaching individuals in terms of technical skills, analytical frameworks, experimentation setup and evaluation, or other areas. Help contribute to a culture of continuous learning within our team.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Innate curiosity, business sense, and bias to impact
- Entrepreneurial drive; desire to proactively identify the most important questions and work
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Collaboration skills to effectively partner with team both in tech and across the business
- Communication skills and the ability to convey complex data visually, verbally, and in writing
- Ability to simplify, synthesize, and drive concrete action based upon data
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding of experimentation (how to set up, how to interpret and convey results)
- Comfortable using BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI (Looker fluency is a plus)
- Ability to define and implement metrics, reports, dashboards for stakeholder use
- 4+ years of experience in roles where Analytics is the core skill
Reporting to Brian Baker, Product Lead
Others you will learn from and collaborate with:
- Fiona Cummings
- Katie Ernst
- Patricia Happel
- Product Managers
- Product Designers
- Clinical and Operations teams
- Health insurance coverage
- Mental health benefits
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Career ladders and bi-annual performance review
Location: Remote, USA
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120,000 - $160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/