Senior Product Alliances Manager at Veeva (East Bay)
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
In this dynamic Senior Product Alliances Manager role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage industry-leading technology and integration partners, from prospective partner identification, integration development, go-to-market, and customer success. You will own developing key relationships and delivering on commitments that will strengthen our partnership, joint customer relationships, and market presence. This fast-paced team is the perfect place to build and shape Veeva’s partner strategy, grow our partner programs, and impact customer success through strategic and meaningful partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Manage technology and data partnerships through the entire lifecycle – partner identification, onboarding of select partners, enablement, certification, and go-to-market
- Establish deep relationships with strategic partners including understanding their strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps, and go-to-market plans.
- Host executive meetings such as quarterly business reviews with input and involvement from key stakeholders
- Analyze the strategic fit of prospective partners, from financial health to technology and customer approach, and gain consensus on partnership opportunity from stakeholders across Veeva
- Manage and extend the partner programs to ensure product and customer success
- Define criteria to support new partnerships: technical requirements, training and certification requirements, go to market requirements and needs, feedback, and monitoring
- Work with our product teams throughout the buy/build/partner process to identify core areas of opportunity
- Ensure partners meet the criteria necessary to be in good standing with our customers and our internal teams, identify and track success metrics
- Work with legal, product teams, strategy, marketing, and other stakeholders to define contractual requirements, business case for partnership, and to negotiate the agreements where necessary
- Develop and manage global go to market plans, initiatives and including activities such as education and awareness for the field facing teams, strategic account collaboration, and support for customer initiatives
- Collaborate with Veeva Marketing to create sales tools, datasheets, case studies, field enablement activities, event sponsorship, Veeva Summit, and mutually beneficial joint marketing activities
- Ensure consistent messaging internally and externally and that partners understand and adhere to branding and trademark guidelines for PR and other communications and outreach
- Work as the primary point of contact for partners and Veeva stakeholders and as a liaison between our partners and our product teams.
- Manage the collection of partner and customer feedback related to partner integrations and use that feedback to improve partner programs and relationships for the benefit of our mutual customers.
- Track customer success and adoption
- BA or BS required
- 8+ years of business development and partner management experience
- Excellent communicator (across teams, internally and externally with partners and customers)
- Demonstrable contract and c-level negotiation experience: strategic ISV partnerships, OEM and/or reseller agreements
- Experience in SaaS (Salesforce, Adobe, and other cloud-based software) in a sales, marketing, product management, or alliances capacity
- Experience creating sales and marketing tools, demos, demo scripts, battlecards, training, etc
- Demonstrated product and technology aptitude and willingness to learn about technology trends such as digital transformation, AI, cloud adoption, and more
- Aptitude and experience in developing, negotiating, and implementing partner business plans that drive revenue goals and meet partnership objectives
Nice to Have
- Experience developing and leading customer or partner advisory boards, customer surveys, and other “voice of the customer” programs
- Life Sciences industry experience
- Relationships with key executives in the cloud and SaaS industry including companies such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, SAP, Adobe, etc
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description