Senior Principal Analytics Product Manager (R-11691) at Dun & Bradstreet (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:29 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are seeking a Senior Principal Analytics Product Manager with a business and technology background to manage the strategy and execution of extending the functionality of our core risk solutions
The Senior Principal Analytics Product Manager will be responsible for leading the rapid design and build of our cutting-edge risk analytics products. You will work closely alongside DNB Research, machine learning and data engineering R&D specialists, to incorporate the most advanced AI techniques to build out the service.
As well as working on product development, the Senior Principal Analytics Product Manager will take a lead role in commercializing the services and activating markets across the globe. This includes the delivery of client pitches and demos, fostering client relationships, and the delivery of Proof-of-Concept (POC) stage projects with prospective clients to test and demonstrate the value of the service and prepare the client for progression to a live service.
If you come from a consulting background and are looking to join a start-up culture, have the opportunity to take a product from ideation all the way through to a live service, work with the best-in-field ML experts on contemporary AI methods, all while working directly with clients and keeping a focus on delivery - this is the role for you!
The Senior Principal Analytics Product Manager involves leveraging solid product management skills, knowledge of technology and product development and resides within the Global Product Portfolio Strategy & Management team.
- Manage multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects.
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations, which tell the analytic story, demonstrating their value by providing actionable insights with recommendations.
- Serve as primary client contact on all phases of the analytic project from problem definition through presentation, appropriately managing client expectations throughout the project.
- Accountable for the overall management of analytic projects, including profitability, timeliness, quality and client value.
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients.
- Able to design client-specific strategic service offerings and approaches that will quantitatively demonstrate value through the development and implementation of fresh and innovative marketing approaches that deliver business results
- Evangelize the value of analytics services internally and directly with clients
- Delivers executive-level business case presentations that successfully generate new business from the analysis performed
- Defines analytics ramp-up strategy and plan for new clients, integrating with strategy, account, and technology organizations
- Provides accurate work estimates and oversees delivery against budget
- Ensures organization design and team are in place to deliver against plans
- Ensures strong operational processes are in place to deliver across all areas of responsibility
- Integrates work with other teams including Operations, Account Teams, and Technology
- Actively mentors team members focused on modeling, reporting, and campaign management based on personal experiences and skills in these areas of focus
- Creates an environment where data and analytics professionals can develop their skills and grow their careers through taking
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree a plus.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Product Development, Program/Project Management, Technology or related fields.
- Deep expertise in accounts receivable management and quote to cash process
- Has knowledge in the following functional areas: Product development / Product management / Program management / Strategy development
- Proven track record of successful product development
- Must have ability to translate customer needs into business requirements, analyze issues and identify areas of opportunity to identify the root cause and best path forward
- Demonstrated interpersonal & leadership skills with heavy experience in dealing with senior management and all levels including across matrix teams
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in both written and spoken form to executive staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
- Ability to manage own work plan and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Must be focused and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to accomplish the defined strategy.
- Ability to identify issues, recognize root causes and take appropriate action or recommend possible scenarios to solve problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines and effectively manage problems as they occur
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 120 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description