Senior Manager Product Operations (Remote) at Omada Health
Omada Health has evolved from being synonymous with Diabetes Prevention to offering a symbiotic suite of programs and support for members, including Diabetes Prevention, MSK, Behavioral Health, Diabetes and Hypertension. These programs are all based on our foundation of sustainable behavior change using technology and a human care team together. You will be responsible for working with cross-functional leaders across the company to ensure that the products and programs we build have maximum market impact.
Your role will be a combination of product program management and more classic product operations. You will report to the Director of Product Operations and support the entire Product function (Product Management, UX/Design, User Research).
In the first category, you will own and drive large, cross-functional projects that are primarily product-related. An example might be a new member language or a new condition area or a new element of program care. You will define the goals, stand up the cross-functional team, monitor progress, troubleshoot and escalate as needed, and report out on progress. You will lead the team, have authority to make or recommend changes to the approach, and be accountable for the results. You will work with product, engineering, clinical, care delivery operations and commercial teams to deliver against the goals of the project. In this role you will fill an essential function and have your hands on some of the most exciting and potentially impactful projects at Omada.
In the second category, you will build and/or run many of the essential operational processes for the Product org to grow and scale successfully. These will include things like publishing and evangelizing Product org goals and our program development roadmap, finding ways to communicate exciting developments to our commercial team before, during and after they ship, building out our voice of the customer and partner (to complement the voice of the member), driving the habit and accountability of being metric-driven etc. Your job, in collaboration with the Director of Product Operations, is to identify and work through dependencies and processes across the organization so that when products launch, they generate business impact.
This is an individual contributor role which requires an understanding of market dynamics, company and product strategy, and people and operations to help ensure that the many moving parts work together as a cohesive whole to drive results. This is a role that requires strong execution muscle and influence across the organization. It could be a building block towards a career in product management, product line ownership or general management.
- Own and drive large, product-oriented cross-functional projects to clear goals and results
- Guide cross-functional teams through making difficult trade-offs based on company priorities and impact
- Help bring the voice of the customer to the Product team to support designing for buyers and members
- Publish the rolling program roadmap in partnership with product management, design, clinical, coaching and R&D teams
- Work with multiple product teams to build appropriate lightweight and consistent processes e.g., product reviews, shipped announcements
- Build out our scale processes e.g., onboarding, ongoing training, newsletters, all hands
- Build out our metrics discipline in concert with product managers and our data analytics team, e.g., dashboards, definitions
- Drive accountability and business impact, e.g., through roadmap reviews, metrics monitoring
- Support Director of Product Operations and Product org to drive speed and effectiveness in Product & Design as we scale
- 5+ years of a combination of market and/or product strategy, product management, general management, consulting, product or business operations experience
- Strong experience in and/or enthusiasm for healthcare, technology combined with human care, startup/growth company work
- Experience running multiple large projects and balancing priorities
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings for market analysis
- Experience guiding teams to define goals, generate hypotheses, define metrics, execute, review and pivot based on experimentation/early signals, deliver against goals
- Deep experience helping define and report against quantitative goals/OKRs/metrics
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical understanding
- Thrives on attention to detail and process efficiency
- Able to understand the big picture and orient towards it while driving execution
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics and concerns, high EQ
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience a plus. MBA or related graduate degree a plus.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace that encourages authenticity, diversity and respect for all, with a particular focus on racial/ethnic diversity. We are seeking the best candidates who may in fact come from less traditional backgrounds. We encourage you to apply if you have relevant experience and/or transferable skills/capabilities.