Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is revolutionizing customer service by leveraging artificial intelligence and automation to deliver a better experience for both customers and customer support agents.
Uniphore is looking for Sr. Manager to join the Product Partnerships team to help drive all aspects of strategic product partnerships and technology ecosystem alliances for Uniphore. In this role, you will work closely with the Sr. Director and the broader product management and operations team to manage all aspects of product partnerships included, and not limited, to negotiating agreements (e.g., software license, re-seller), conducting product pricing and product gross margin analysis, program managing technology certifications and contact center integrations and driving strategic business initiatives for the product team and the company overall. The Sr. Manager will have the opportunity to interface with external partners as well as a wide range of internal stakeholders such as finance, legal and engineering.
The role resides within the Product Management team which is responsible for the company’s overall product strategy and roadmaps. The team’s core responsibility is to envision and launch new products and manage product partnerships and alliances to deliver value to our customers and our business
- Assist the Sr. Director in managing all aspects of Uniphore’s software, technology and solution partnerships including partner negotiation, evaluation, integration, testing and certification
- Support senior leadership in on-going partner management through financial and legal analysis and reporting, business operations management and process control
- Help build-out and own team’s reporting dashboard (i.e., product and business-specific metrics)
- Elevate partner focus via executive alignment, quarterly reporting and business reviews and develop deep relationships within all levels – executives, sales leadership, product, marketing and engineering
- Field ad hoc partnership opportunities and provide detailed reports to senior Product Management leadership
- Provide assistance for financial modeling and legal documents as needed
- Based in U.S. with college degree (preferably in quantitative field)
- Overall 5+ years of experience in consulting, business operations, technology, investment banking or other financial services
- Should be a great communicator and problem solver and be detail-oriented, self-driven, self-aware, highly energetic and possess a keen business acumen
- Must excel in working cross-functionally and under tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities
- Must be a Powerpoint and Excel guru who loves working with data and complex models
- Fluency in Salesforce is a big plus
- Experience with contact center technology, AI or automation is a plus
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description