Senior Manager, Product Leader, **Remote** at Kohl's
| Milwaukee, WI | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:49 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Our purpose is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. To succeed, Kohl's is seeking Product Leaders to drive outcomes while developing and maintaining products and roadmaps across the Kohl's ecosystem. The Product Leader is the lead product manager partnering with stakeholders in engineering, design, & business stakeholders to build the Technology products road map based on the company vision. The Product Leader defines product outcomes, metrics, and drives product requirements to execution. Responsible for planning and execution of assigned product portfolio throughout the product life cycle. Defines and develops new and enhanced system products and features. Collaborates with cross-organization efforts to manage the product backlog. Delivers product features and improves capabilities to enhance customer experience. Have ownership around multiple products and balanced teams. The Product Leader will attract, retain, develop and coach the product management team. Manages associates - has both direct reports and indirect reports. Evangelize and expand the role of Product across Kohls. Evaluate and develop product practices to advance the state of product management at Kohl's through continuous improvement.
- In partnership with stakeholders and aligned with the company vision, Manage and mentor the balanced team(s) in brainstorming, defining and publishing (high-profile) roadmaps, outcomes, strategies, goals, & metrics to articulate the problem being solved and the hypothesis of the MVP
- Provide high level vision and guidance to ensure the balanced team(s) clearly understand the problem statements and business outcomes
- Lead complex tactical and strategic decision making regarding product functionality
- Oversee facilitation of brainstorming and ideation across business units and product teams. May define new processes and workflows to address highly integrated products and drive change management
- Be a steward for the long term health of the product by leveraging customer feedback loops, data & business needs to establish & drive outcome based product experiences
- Oversee facilitation of the creation of actionable insights and understanding through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Review product metrics daily and oversee the facilitation of the creation and update roadmaps, user stories, and backlogs among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that products meet documented acceptance criteria
- Communicate effectively with Growth Boards using the tools necessary to help articulate the Product Roadmap
- Proactively conduct market research, and identify new product opportunities while balancing the trade-offs for creating new products with a focus on innovation
- Oversees product budgets, schedules, and performance standards to meet operating plan
- Identify and champion new Business opportunities and strategies along with presenting them to Sr Leadership
- Drive strategy & execution by prioritizing and leading decomposition of enterprise level large problems across products as needed
- Attract, retain, develop and coach the product management team. Manages associates - has both direct reports and indirect reports. Evangelize and expand the role of Product across Kohls
- Evaluate and develop product practices to advance the state of product management at Kohl's through continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Have worked as a Product Manager on a balanced team
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing team members through coaching, providing performance feedback, and development plans
- Have a track record of delivering product experiences that drive expected results and outcomes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with both executives and team members. .
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
More Information on Kohl's
Kohl's operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Menomonee Falls, WI. Kohl's was founded in 1962. It has 110000 total employees. To see all 1 open jobs at Kohl's, click here.
Read Full Job Description