Senior Manager, Head of Technical Product - US Remote at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions develops cutting-edge solutions to make it incredibly easy for companies in the mid-market segment to manage their marketing activities and access tens of thousands of customizable products. Our line of business offers a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be at the center of Vistaprint innovation.
We are looking for an experienced product leader, to drive the definition and execution of our product vision and roadmap. In this role, you will work cross-functionally, with a community of global teams, to guide end-to-end product development. Additionally, as a member of the leadership team of Vistaprint Corporate Solutions, reporting under the General Manager of this line of business, you will also help drive our overall strategy and form our go-to-market plans, and directly impact our growth trajectory!
- Define the long-term product vision and strategy for Vistaprint Corporate Solutions’ offering, leveraging customer research, as well as market and product data
- Communicate product vision and strategy broadly, evangelizing solutions and how they will improve the Vistaprint ecosystem
- Guide teams through qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives to drive decision making, including identifying opportunities that deliver the most business impact, as well as evaluating build vs. buy decision, and balancing short term and long-term strategy
- Manage and develop a team of Product Managers, helping to build a product discipline and mindset for the organization
- Collaborate with engineers to build and prioritize with a customer-first mindset, partner with UX specialists to ensure seamless fusion of product design and product strategy resulting in simple, self-service and delightful user experiences
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 5 +years of work experience in product management and/or product design in an agile environment
- 2 +of experience leading product managers, including mentorship, support, and performance management
- Consistent track record of technical product innovation; identifying new opportunities and shipping products with a results-oriented attitude
- Passion for problem-solving and generating innovative solutions with a positive “get it done” demeanor
- Outstanding collaboration, partnership, presentation, and influencing skills. This includes achieving “success through others” and running executive level communication.
- Experience delivering B2B/ SaaS products, and growing to market leadership
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.We're Remote-First:
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.