Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Product Manager – IFP Policy and Benefits is responsible for driving policy assessment through a business opportunity and impact lens applied to both national and state regulations, oversee the product justification process, and coordinate the benefits configuration, change, and interpretation process. The role will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to perform critical analysis of complex business problem and propose appropriate solutions. The position will provide leadership to multiple cross-functional initiatives and teams and will work with executive leadership across the organization to drive strategy in response to public policy opportunities and changes, as well as on plan benefit business strategy through alignment across cross-functional subject matter experts, accounting for state and federal benefit mandates. Additionally, this person will influence Center of Excellence partners to accomplish LOB priorities.
- Coordinate the benefits configuration, change, and interpretation process
- Evaluate strategic opportunity and impact assessments of new laws and regulations affecting the IFP market and marketplace at both the federal and state levels
- Analyze policy impacts on new products or benefit design changes
- Socialize state and federal policy changes affecting business opportunity and planning related to IFP line of business across other cross-functional stakeholders, including Markets, Operations, Marketing, Clinical, Network, and other business areas
- Provide Product subject matter expertise on IFP Products to internal and external stakeholders including Market Leads
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred.
- 6 or more years of experience in healthcare, with a focus on the individual marketplace required.
- 3-5 years of consumer product design experience, Customer Intelligence, Product Implementation / Execution, or Consulting
- Experience with the individual marketplace required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting all deadlines
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion with sensitive or confidential matters
- A self-starter who works well both independently and collaboratively as a team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to handle broad-based complex information and synthesize to short, concise actionable items, where applicable
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.