Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 200 million business contacts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability 18 out of the past 20 months, and recently closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Apollo is a growth-driven company and we believe that product-led growth is key to long-term company success. Our north star is get every potential customer on to Apollo, and turn them into a power user of our product. We are looking for analytical, entrepreneurial Product Managers who can move quickly and dream big.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning one of the key parts of the customer lifecycle at Apollo and the metrics that define its success (there are several roles open across acquisition, activation, and retention). You will have strong autonomy on creating a product and experiment roadmap that will help hit us hit our company targets and improve the customer experience.
You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers dedicated to your squad, and also have access to shared analytical and user research resources.
- Create and own impactful product and experiment roadmap within the context of broader company goals
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers and designers on the roadmap
- Understand the levers that drive your lifecycle area, and report on those levers at a regular cadence
- Utilize data, research, experiment results, and market analysis to drive new features and experiments
- Engage with stakeholders across GTM, product marketing, revenue, and support to make sure we deliver a great end to end experience for our customers
- Propose new processes to continuously improve the way we work or help our customers
- 4+ years product management experience, ideally in B2B and / or Growth
- Highly familiar with experimentation frameworks and analyzing experiment results
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success leading, motivating and developing engineering & design team members
- Proven track record of delivering strong impact to key product metrics (e.g. Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Nice to have: Experience with Looker, Amplitude. Comfortable with SQL
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!