Senior Growth Product Manager - Consumer Experience - Remote
Thriveworks is a leading mental health provider with over 310 centers, 2,000 clinicians, and a robust virtual counseling business serving hundreds of thousands of clients. Our mission is to help people live happy and successful lives by making high-quality counseling and psychiatry services accessible and affordable. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity. Thriveworks' licensed clinicians are in-network with major insurance plans and provide in-person and online care for depression, anxiety, trauma, stress, relationship issues, and more.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager in the Client (Consumer) Patient product group, you will be responsible for creating the best possible Client patient - Clinician provider connections, playing a key role in shaping patient experience in the marketplace and being a central contributor to business growth.
Your day-to-day is…
- Defining and evangelizing a vision for how to help patients access the healthcare services they need on the Thriveworks.com
- Work in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Marketing, BI, Sales, and Business Operations to ensure all stakeholders are on- vision, flying in formation, and helping to grow the business.
- Building consensus around the product roadmap and communicating the vision across the organization in an inspirational and understandable way.
- Creating and launching healthcare-changing products and features to better help patients find and book great care.
- Driving product adoption with clear and compelling value propositions, positioning, launch strategies, and tactics
- Gathering and surfacing audience and industry insights through research, data analysis, and internal input to help shape product and marketing strategies
- Inspiring action through data-driven insights and executing with operational rigor and efficiency
- Educating internal partners on how to effectively communicate the unique value of our products through various touch points
- Developing value prop recommendations, launch materials, and messaging frameworks
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Demonstrated experience successfully owning objective improvements in revenue, user growth, engagement, or any other metrics, particularly with a focus on search, discovery, and conversion optimization.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to develop and execute product initiatives in line with the business strategy.
- Experience leading all aspects of product management. That means identifying market opportunities, defining product vision and roadmap, developing business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
- Analytical horsepower and a natural curiosity to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems.
- Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics and make hard trade-offs.
- Experience building and leading an inclusive, supportive and collaborative team of great product managers.
- Have the ability to synthesize complicated product descriptions into simple, everyday language
- Are a strong communicator, both verbally and written, and know your audience
- 5+ years of product background with success growing consumer products.
- A casual, progressive, and diverse organization
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride, you are truly helping people
- Remote forever (if you choose)
- Team environment
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Bonus opportunity
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work. A good candidate will be able to grow in responsibility and in their role as the company grows. Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values.