We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
We’re looking for a Sr. Enterprise Product Manager to join Enterprise Applications and Architecture (EAA) and support Coinbase’s Sales Trading Prime Services and Sales Operations teams. This role will sit between business and engineering organizations, acting as the voice of both internal and external customers and the voice of our products built on enterprise-level platforms.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning and managing a core set of Sales-capabilities used primarily by our institutional sales, software sales, and sales operations teams. You will partner with these teams and Group Product Manager to craft a product vision and shared roadmap which will shape the future on how we conduct our institutional business in the greater crypto economy. You have a healthy mix of product, process, design, analytical, and technical skills to be creative and deliver simple and intuitive products. You possess the drive and adaptability to uncover, layer by layer, your stakeholder challenges to get to the root of the problem and negotiate where needed to level set expectations. You are execution oriented and bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure successful launches. Finally, you understand the complexities of enterprise architecture and software and can connect business capabilities with software fit and can communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Own a coherent vertical of enterprise products and features by partnering with sales, sales operations, and other institutional functional subject matter specialists to gather business requirements, help with roadmapping, and translate into functional requirements
- Continuously shadow and analyze sales rep workflows to identify whitespace opportunities and drive user experience
- Create requirement documents, process diagrams, source to target documents, and executive-quality artifacts, with limited assistance, all following Product Management best practices and methodologies
- Plan, coordinate, and work alongside multiple, cross-functional engineering teams
- Plan and work within a defined release schedule
- Conduct demos to assist with Organizational change and elicit feedback from users
- Organize and lead UAT sessions for mid-sized to large Sales product and process launches
- Create training materials and facilitate trainer or end user training when necessary
- Provide operational support to the sales, sales operations, account management, and onboarding teams (reports, data analysis, etc.)
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies in Product Management tools, processes, and workflows
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 6+ years experience, preferably in business application product management, product ownership, analysis, or development for internal products
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or an equivalent analytical background/focus
- Process and understanding in an internal business domain. Experience in a tech, fintech, or institutional domain a plus
- Have the drive to uncover they “why;” think creatively with innovative and reusable solutions
- Be customer obsessed; aim to deliver the most loveable product within reality
- Background working within an Agile environment; can proactively and effectively make trade off decisions, negotiate with stakeholders, and communicate accordingly
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and enough technical knowledge to assess scope and partner with engineering
- Salesforce Admin certification a plus
- Be the model for SCRUM and agile methodologies
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience with a Salesforce implementation and integrating with sales enablement, sales intelligence, automation, and marketing vendors. Salesforce certification plus (consultant, administrator, app builder, etc.)
- Certification in Program Management (PgMP) or Project Management (PMP)
- Other experience with front or back of the office projects involving Compliance, Finance, or Legal-based systems
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Understanding of Google productivity apps (G Suite), and workflow applications with automation like Slack, Jira, Trello
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $161,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.