Senior Enterprise Product Manager, Sales at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We want you to help Coinbase buy, build, launch, and scale platforms powering our business! Our Enterprise Applications team is seeking an experienced Enterprise Product Manager, Sales passionate about understanding stakeholder challenges to deliver business value. You will partner with Coinbase sales and operations teams to craft a product vision, then synthesize into key technical decisions to inform your product roadmap. You have a strong mix of product, process, design, analytical, and technical skills to create and deliver simple and intuitive products. You possess the drive to uncover, layer by layer, your stakeholder challenges to get to the root of the problem and negotiate where needed to level set expectations. You will report to the Group Enterprise Product Manager, Sales and play a pivotal role as part of the larger Coinbase Customer Experience Organization and shape the future on how we conduct our business in the greater crypto economy.
You are curious, creative and have experience managing enterprise products. You work to know your customer better than they do, enough to make decisions on their behalf, and later provide justification. You have a keen eye for design, are highly adaptable, and when faced with challenges, you become more creative, not less. If you do not know the answer, you find it, and understand the reason behind it. You are execution oriented and bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure successful launches. You are data driven, have a can do attitude, are smart, confident, and skilled communicator who encourages honest and candid feedback necessary to build a better product.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Manage relationships with sales, sales operations, and other institutional functional subject matter specialists
- Meet with functional subject matter specialists to gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirements
- Continuously shadow and analyze sales rep workflows to identify whitespace opportunities
- Organize and lead UAT sessions for mid-sized to large Sales product and process launches
- Create training materials and facilitates end user training when necessary
- Conduct demos to assist with Organizational change and elicit feedback from users
- Create requirement documents, process diagrams, source to target documents (ETL documentation), and executive-quality artifacts, all following Product Management best practices and methodologies
- Provide operational support to the sales, sales operations, account management, and onboarding teams (reports, data analysis, etc.)
- Plan and work within a defined release schedule
- Plan, coordinate, and work alongside multiple, cross-functional engineering teams
- 4+ years experience, preferably in business application product management, product ownership, analysis, or development for internal products
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or an equivalent analytical background/focus
- Process and business understanding in the sales domain, with experience in the fintech & institutional domain a plus
- Hands-on experience with a Salesforce implementation and integrating with sales enablement, communication, and marketing vendors
- Background working within an Agile environment and using project management tools like Jira
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Salesforce Admin certification a plusIdentify and resolve inefficiencies in Product Management tools, processes, and workflows
- Be the model for SCRUM and agile methodologies
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.