Senior Director, Product Management - Network Management at Signify Health (Remote)
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and experienced Senior Director of Product Management to join the Signify Health team to help realize the product vision to help move care homeward for all. We expect everyone in the Product Management Organization to develop a deep understanding of our specific position in the healthcare ecosystem, our product vision, the value we deliver to customers & users, and our market differentiation. They will collaborate with cross-functional peers including clinicians, analysts, operational teams, client success executives, and client support associates to ensure the long-term growth and success of Signify’s products. Our innovative products, industry, and competition are evolving and growing quickly, and we are excited to add to our collective expertise.
Reporting to the SVP of Product Management (PM), and serving as a key member of Signify Health’s Sr. Leadership Team, this high profile role directly influences Signify’s product portfolio, platform and technology strategy, and product-led agile culture to align with and accelerate the enterprise strategy.
One of Signify Health’s most valuable assets is our national network of ~10,000 highly skilled clinicians. This role will lead the management and development of our network, enhancing its performance, supporting its growth and driving improvement in outcomes. This role will drive innovation via pilots and experiments, this role will have tactical ownership, executive presence, and operational authority to accomplish the objectives of the pilots. This role will have significant visibility throughout the organization, and will need to lead in a cross functional manner.
Our team is guided by the company’s mission to build a healthier place for us all to live and age in. If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity and working with a highly motivated and experienced cross functional team that is passionate about solving the hardest problems in the US healthcare system, this is the role for you.
Diversity and Inclusion are core values at Signify Health, and fostering a workplace culture reflective of that is critical to our continued success as an organization.What will you do?
- Develop client relationships in order to digest direct feedback to determine pain points
- Track the broader healthcare industry, key trends in value based care, and current news or movement in the market
- Absorb emerging client concerns around value based care in the for government and commercial payers; brief both your immediate team and adjacent colleagues as needed
- Break down concerns into problem statements, develop success criteria, KPIs and vet potential solutions across the company
- Collaborate with with executive leadership and client success organizations to further refine business needs into deliverable product roadmaps
- Communicate complex concepts, both written and verbally to influence within a department, across multiple teams, and entire lines of business.
- Facilitate conversations across product lines to review priorities, ensure alignment with annual R&D plans, and ultimately company strategy
- Influence executive leadership across departments on key issues - create concise, clear, and actionable materials to to maintain forward momentum
- Lead multiple R&D teams as they improve existing software and process, develop entirely new solutions to existing problems, and explore new product space
- Work closely with Engineering and UX colleagues to staff and balance teams appropriately as product development work progresses from idea to reality
- Innate curiosity, almost obsessively so, with a passion to share knowledge and challenge the status quo to uncover creative solutions - and developing that sense of curiosity in others
- Ability to understand key market trends, competitive analysis, and spending / buying habits of potential customers
- Ability to match complex market trends to product investment based on competitive landscape and gap analysis
- Ability to develop and present a strategy within a product, articulating the needs to be met and financial opportunity for the company, inclusion of investment and timing
- Ability to structure and deliver large complex cross functional intiatives; lead and integrate acquired assets and companies into the company; solve market-level problems
- Experience coaching and mentoring Product Managers at various levels with varying levels of healthcare technology experience
- Demonstrated success partnering with Engineering and UX leadership to determine cost-benefit on large initiatives
- Self-awareness to recognize past strategic mistakes and failures in execution, the clarity to reflect and learn, and the confidence to make hard decisions and take risks again in the future
- Experience hiring and building product teams specifically in the healthcare tech space
- Ability to articulate the organizational value delivered in your last few releases to all levels of the company from R&D peers to executives. More importantly, you can tell the story of the value that is currently in your backlog or roadmap using data, KPIs, or expected financial results.
- Passion and dedication to help transform the US healthcare system and the way care is delivered and paid for with a wholehearted interest in diving into its complexity.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or relevant graduate work is preferred, experience in healthcare technology, strategy, or policy is a strong plus - as is the interest in growing your knowledge in all 3
- 3+ years of experience operating a senior product management role, preferably leading a team of product managers executing across a small portfolio of products
- Ability to travel as business needs require
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.