Senior Associate, Product Mgt - Multi User Authorizations at Capital One (Washington DC)
Senior Associate, Product Mgt - Multi User Authorizations
The Multi-user team is accountable for shaping how millions of customers share their cards with trusted individuals (authorized users) and, subsequently, how authorized users are able to spend, update their information, and access rewards and benefits while still retaining controls for the main cardholder. As a Multi-user customer experience product manager you will work closely with our engineering and design teams to increase awareness of Multi-user features and benefits and identify growth opportunities.
You will leverage your deep customer expertise and work collaboratively with tech, design, and other partner teams to drive business and customer outcomes. You'll own the backlog and prioritize high-leverage feature builds grounded in data and research. You'll deliver well-managed products and share successes with partner teams, while looking for synergies and opportunities for the future
- Collaborating with tech teams, analysts, designers, and partners to continuously refine the Multi-user CX vision and roadmap, and to gather insights from product/feature launches.
- Breaking down large pieces of intent into smaller features and stories, in collaboration with engineering and design.
- Developing Multi-user CX intent and identifying areas of opportunity to invest, optimize messaging and solve customer problems. Flag issues early by owning monitoring of Multi-user experience
- Analyzing customer interactions with Multi-user digital properties (web and mobile) and building recommendations for CX improvements and new experiences
- Acting as the leader of a broad product vision while meticulously prioritizing work to maintain team focus. Balance the needs of partners with the priorities of our team. Tackle impediments, raise risks, and drive projects to success
- Relentlessly focus on user needs and ensure they are considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and feedback loops with stakeholders and partner teams. Collaborate with an extended team including EASE, Mobile, Enterprise and other Card teams
- Define, socialize, and monitor key performance indicators to understand the evolution and success of digital products.
We want you if you are:
- Intellectually Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea or follow an email chain for weeks to find someone with an answer. Comfortable with ambiguity, a hunger to learn and a seeker of new challenges
- Communicator & Influencer. You can communicate complex ideas clearly regardless of your audience. Our team knows their priorities and why they're doing what they're doing. You always can rally associates to work with you
- Do-er. You're biased toward action, you try things and sometimes you fail. You can get around roadblocks and stay focused on your goals. You're well organized, able to multitask and able to prioritize your work
- Passionate & Customer Focus. You care about growing others and bringing them together around what's possible. You get a thrill from the journey of building and shipping products, and you have a desire and ability to connect with our external or internal customers to fully understand their needs
- Learner. You have an appetite to learn new things or new technologies all while exhibiting humbleness when the time comes to ask for help
- Team Player. You enjoy working with diverse people and driving the team toward a common goal. You have the ability to put the team before yourself and establish long-lasting relationships
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of product management experience or at least 1 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 1+ years translating business strategy or analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1+ years of experience working on core product platforms powering digital experiences
- 1+ years working with cross functional teams as a product owner in an agile development process
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).