Senior Associate, Global Product Solutions at Visa (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
Visa Direct is a payment service that allows clients (sending and receiving financial institutions, processors, merchants, and service providers) to facilitate money movement between Cards, Bank Accounts and Wallets around the world using faster payments technology. Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfers, Business to Consumer (e.g., gig economy payouts), funds disbursement (e.g., insurance claim disbursements), and more. The push payments market is estimated to be more than 65 Trillion USD of payment volume globally.
We are seeking a product analyst that is ready to apply their payments expertise to develop strategies and solutions that accelerate growth for Visa Direct money movement use cases. You will support to manage a portfolio of high-profile initiatives for moving money between digital banks, P2P apps and wallets, online brokerage companies, crypto platforms, financial institutions, and 3rd party payment technology providers. You will drive these high growth initiatives by collaborating across Visa Global Product, Segments & Market Development, Ecosystem, and Regional teams, as well as external technology companies and financial institutions.
This role will be expected to support the development of both short- and long-term solutioning and enablement expansion strategies, while influencing stakeholders across the company to implement and execute.
- Support the execution, deployment, and management of the Visa Direct Global Solutions initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Regions to ensure their growth strategy includes Solutioning and Enablement for Originators and Merchants and support the deployment of strategic initiatives in their markets
- Create and modify executive level presentation decks, product’s roadmaps, project plans and other technical or artifacts as needed in a collaborative manner to achieve the Region’s and Global Solutions team’s best interest.
- Structure and manage monthly reporting mechanism and tracker and present, share and publish to all engaged stakeholders for visibility and participation in the strategy
- Support and manage the execution, monitoring, and tracking of the progress of each program/roadmap for each region
- Contribute to research and market sizing as needed, understand market trends, competition, and user requirements
- Work very closely with cross-functional internal Visa teams, e.g., Visa Sales, Operational, Risk, Compliance, Ecosystem, Legal and other key stakeholders across the organization to support delivery of the Region’s strategy.
- Interact with (influencing, partnership, negotiating, persuasion) internal regional and global stakeholders to convey the Visa Direct Global Solutions strategy, understanding their needs, identifying solutions that achieve outcomes that simultaneously drive Visa’s strategy forward.
- Act as the Region’s advocate inside Visa Direct Solutions team, supporting them in their solutioning and enablement goals, by interacting with multiple teams and removing barriers that may present along the way
- Work collaborative with other team members and provide support to delivering on the collective targets effectively and in partnership with Visa’s internal teams.
- Have functional knowledge and expertise in the Visa’s technology stack, digital assets/capabilities, new payment technologies and networks, and partner business models to package solutions for clients.
- Escalate issues that are blocked and seek to resolve conflicts with internal stakeholders, act decisively on urgent and important matters and always show up in a collaborative manner to achieve the Region’s and Global Solutions team’s best interest.
- Collaborate closely to Platform team ensuring constant feeding of Region’s needs to reflect them into the product roadmap, and that new solutions, features and functionalities are being developed and delivered to address such needs.
Flex Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.Qualifications
• 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• Basic understanding of technical schemes required. Knowledge or expertise strongly preferred
• Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
• Expert level PowerPoint and advanced level Excel skills
• Critical thinker, strong organization skills, highly engaged and detail oriented
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Experience in implementing new digital payments solutions, and experience in working with cross regional stakeholders.
• Knowledge in global money movement payment flows across payment types (card, account, wallet)
• Expertise in the Visa Direct and Global payment network Technology Stack, Visa’s Digital Assets/Capabilities, and our Acquiring and Financial institution partner ecosystem
• Skilled in the knowledge of various payment technologies and trends in new payment globally
• Strong team player, self-motivated and able to work independently, innovative thinker
• Ability to navigate in a highly matrixed global organization and drive results, ensuring that milestones are adhered to and risks to the project are called out early
• Aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results
• Process oriented, with a high attention to detail and quality on both internal teamwork and external products brought to market
• Hands-on, entrepreneurial, and nimble, while also able to navigate a globally matrixed environment
• Successfully apply structured and critical thinking to ambiguous problems (small, fast-moving initiatives or large, multi-dependency initiatives). Use data to prove or disprove hypotheses and inform solutions set
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.