GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About The Role
GoodRx is looking for an experienced leader to connect people and programs and accelerate Product Delivery. The Senior Agile Program Manager, Data will facilitate collaboration and management of highly complex technical problems and programs from inception to launch. In this role, you will be an influence of both how high performing works at scale and also be a master at both communications and planning. You must be willing to work at all levels and are able to communicate both up and down as well as partner with other leaders and teams across the organization. We are scaling and growing fast. Are you ready?
- Optimize processes related to planning, and overall program delivery
- Ability to sequence large programs or shift course when necessary with many teams and stakeholders
- Create a culture of transparency, collaboration and autonomy
- An active facilitator who can effectively kick-off, train and coach teams across the organization to operate in lean/agile delivery frameworks focused on growing “high performing” teams
- Effectively advise and mentor teams to pivot when necessary and eliminate waste
- Facilitate programs to utilize performance metrics to measure workflow, decrease time to market, optimize testing efforts, improve CI/CD processes, and formulate best practices
- Spearhead various initiatives to identify opportunities for improved processes and training across the organization
- Create and maintain a set of accurate and timely program assets to ensure alignment across the organization, such as project schedules and communication plans
- Responsible for cross-functional risk and dependency management of program
Skills & Qualifications:
- Confident cross-organizational leader with experience and a positive approach to guiding growth, change, and evolution
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify operational gaps, and develop integrated solutions
- Proven experience leading Platform or Data enterprise programs, with extensive experience in technology
- Well-developed skills in strategic analysis and evaluation, portfolio management, and lean-agile program/project management, and business process improvement
- Experience in the facilitation transformation to a Lean Start-Up style of working including (but not limited to) Agile Inceptions, Story Mapping, User Journeys, Thin Slicing, MVP’s and transforming teams from Scrum to Kanban preferred
- Experience in leading, building, and managing the development of new and innovative business models
- Experience in planning, direction, and coordination of deeply integrated solutions across teams and business units
- Ability to build trust and understanding amongst stakeholders; experienced in influencing and negotiating with senior executives and building relationships that foster an understanding across a variety of cultures and contexts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description