Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role :
In this role, you will report to the Head of Business Systems within the Sales Operations and Strategy team, and you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Product, and Customer Success.
The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
- Support all day-to-day application needs of the Go-to-Market teams on Salesforce
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation and workflows rules, process builder and flows
- Creation and maintenance of global reports and dashboards
- Work cross functionally to build out enhancements and integrations at scale
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to design, build, and deliver projects laid out by Aircall's roadmap
- Own the data quality, migration, and maintenance in Salesforce (Manage duplicate records and improve our data quality)
- Subject matter expert on CRM and industry best practices on how to structure our Salesforce
- Partner with different business partners to identify and define business requirements and how they fit into the overall roadmap
- Craft a product delivery strategy to create, organize and refine the backlog based on priority, value, deadline and dependencies
- Perform hygiene tasks to limit the amount of technical debt
- Responsible for successful delivery of Salesforce ensuring it meets success criteria of stakeholders and the tool has high adoption/satisfaction
A little more about you:
- An overall passion for Salesforce and making the most of the platform
- Ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
- 3 years or more experience as a Salesforce Consultant/Administrator/Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and experience using Salesforce Lightning
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including Salesforce reporting functionality (Reports & Dashboards)
- Confident managing users and stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills, communication and project management skills
- Experience as a Consultant, BA or Product Owner ideally with Agile experience
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Basic knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem is a plus
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.