In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom Video Communications is hiring a Retention Product Manager to drive eCommerce solutions for zoom.us, including but not limited to personalization and optimizing the retention user experience for key cohorts.
About the Team
The eCommerce team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online checkout, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the eCommerce Sr. Manager within Zoom's Online organization. The team is a blend of program management, UX designers, and product supported by legal, FP&A, data science, and engineering counterparts. We work in a Scrum Methodology to deliver web features, new offers, and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As a Retention Product Manager (PM) you'll own the retention roadmap for eCommerce across mobile and desktop devices. This includes maintenance and expansion of our coupon system, optimizing the post-purchase engagement dashboard, defining and optimizing our Refer-a-Friend and loyalty programs, and optimizing cancellation and win back flows, while maintaining compliance.
- You will own KPIs such as optimizing funnel abandonment, CVR, revenue saved, transactions, stickiness, LTV, engagement, churn prevention
- It's important to have a background as a product manager who can own strategizing, optimizing, and defining the eCommerce experience to retain customers
- You will work with design to own the UX and drive a roadmap that includes A/B testing the experience to increase retention and revenue.
- You'll establish business requirements, a personalized retention strategy, and build great experiences for users.
- You'll work in a cross-functional team, with the eCommerce Sr. Manager and the broader online, product marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, revenue, and leadership teams to create a seamless and scalable experience that drives retention and LTV.
- You will work cross-functionality to understand how platforms need to evolve to support new product offerings, promotions, and system integration capabilities.
- You'll work with the leadership team to develop an aligned strategy. This is a visible role, with a unique cross-functional scope.
- Recommend and implement strategies to optimize the customer experience as it relates to retention and to minimize churn for customers
- Develop a personalized eCommerce UX and logic for key customer cohorts that meet company KPIs and enhances the experience
- Establish requirements, communicate changes, answer questions, and assessing change impact, and import additional information
- Anticipate the impact of change and create an environment where change can be initiated with minimal negative impact.
- Help people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization.
- Ensure a competitive industry experience in all global markets
- Oversee the completion of simultaneous complex projects that involve many systems (ie. Stripe, Cybersource, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Understand new product offerings and business priorities, then contribute creative solutions to test and optimize from a UX perspective
- Experience in eCommerce best practices and stay up-to-date on new trends
- Four-year related degree and 7+ years eCommerce experience
- Expert at championing the customer experience in an eCommerce realm and working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering
- Extensive experience with defining user experience and documenting the logic based on that experience
- Experience creating customer-centric flows that meet KPIs and refining to meet goals
- Expert with scrum methodology - capturing design, business, and web development requirements
- Experience in high tech, SaaS, Agile methodology
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .