Product Trainer at DO NOT USE - Mitratech (Remote)
At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
Job Overview [PARAGRAPH]
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Ensure the success of clients and partners by increasing their understanding and knowledge of Mitratech’s products through training and consultation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Mitratech products and an understanding of how clients utilize those tools.
- Collaborate with clients and partners to coordinate and conduct training. Occasional travel may be required for onsite client training, per client requests.
- Understand and facilitate the existing product training courses and New Feature Reviews
Manage the design and delivery of training offerings.
- Identify training-related trends and needs, then, if needed, develop or revise training programs and materials to respond to those trends and needs.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to participate in release cycles and keep training materials up-to-date.
- Determine, implement, and administer the best platform(s) for review, testing, and delivery of training.
- Create and curate a collection of eLearning courses on Mitratech’s Learning Management System (LMS).
Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills that translate well over the phone, over video conferencing, and in-person.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role as well as demonstrated experience designing and executing training programs.
- History of training delivery both onsite and remotely
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects is critical.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree ideally in a related field such as education, psychology, educational technology, or equivalent experience
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.