At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join dozens of affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
Monocl’s mission is to connect all stakeholders in life sciences and healthcare through software - thereby enabling our customers to target and engage the right opinion leaders, medical experts, and customers anywhere in the world. We are guided by a strong vertical focus on life sciences and healthcare, combined with a relentless drive to address great customer challenges. We truly believe that software eats the world.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Product Trainer to join the Monocl Customer Experience Team.
Monocl, a Definitive Healthcare company, is a rapidly growing SaaS business focused on life sciences and healthcare. In this role, you will have the chance to work closely with our customers and make a difference where it truly matters. Do you have a passion for delivering service at the highest level? Then we would love to get to know you better!
As a Product Trainer, you will be a part of our Customer Experience team and act as a liaison between Monocl and our clients. Working closely with our Customer Success and Product teams you will responsible for delivering a world class product training experience to our customers and users.
Here are some things you’ll tackle:
- Become a subject matter expert on our products and provide initial and ongoing training for customer on how to best use our products to maximize the value they get out of their investment with us
- Build a good understanding of client use cases and provide individualized on-demand training for customers across all products
- Develop and deliver topic-based webinar sessions that provide training to a broad audience of Monocl users
- Partner closely Customer Success Managers to make sure customers have the best possible experience with our products, tailored to the needs of specific customers
- Effectively communicate customer needs and suggestions for enhancement to the appropriate internal group
What you’ll need:
You need to have a genuine passion for delivering world class service and you thrive working independently and with colleagues. You have a proven background of delivering phenomenal customer service in a previous role and you are willing to walk the extra mile in ensuring our customers get the best experience possible.
- BA or BS degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Superior communication skills with an ability to distill complex concepts for different audiences with varying levels of technical expertise
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Service-minded, patient and supportive personality
- Additional language skills are preferred.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information