Product Strategy & Growth, Principal at Clari (South Bay)
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:18 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 12, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The Product Strategy & Growth, Principal at Clari will play a critical role in the product organization’s success and get to work on a variety of high-impact problems, partnering both with product management and across multiple Clari cross-functional teams. In short, the incoming Product Growth Manager will be responsible for establishing Clari as the preeminent enterprise software product development organization in Silicon Valley -- a leader in both building insanely great products and taking them to market in efficient and innovative ways. You will be a key strategic partner for the product managers by ensuring they have all the right data to come up with the growth initiatives on the product roadmap, drive the planning process, and be the key interface between the product organization and the rest of the company.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Own all things Product Growth- new ideas/workflows/features nurturing, managing planning tools the product team uses, and developing new business processes where product development gaps are identified
- Drive the product roadmap planning process, own product/roadmap tracking, and cross-functional communication of the roadmap to other internal teams
- Liaison between product, technical program management (TPM), and go-to-market (GTM) teams to ensure efficient product/feature launches with an eye towards process improvements
- As needed, serve as a product team consultant and run with open-ended strategic projects such as market research, understanding customer needs for a new developing market segment, business case preparation, pricing A/B testing, etc.
- 5+ years of Product and/or Program Management experience. You understand the unique challenges of driving alignment with cross functional teams and competing priorities.
- Experience working closely with product managers to drive roadmap strategy, TPM and GTM organizations to bring high-quality products or features to market
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, experience in building solid data-driven hypotheses and willingness to discover where critical information resides, and get hands-on into data sources such as Tableau, ProductBoard etc.
- Empathy for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ownership and accountability-driven mentality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description