Product Strategy, Enterprise Strategist I at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Strategy lead,you'll benefit from working with a global product organization.Workingas a member of the product teamyou'llbuild strong relationships with product and line of business leaders and conductstrategic discussionsabout how we deliver on our future investments.
This position is specific to Denver, CO - Atlanta, GA - New York, NY and Cincinnati, OH.
About the team:
Work directly with the Head of Banking Product Strategy for FIS's $6B+ revenue Banking Solutions Business. Broader team owns Capital planning processes, Fintech partnerships and M&A strategy for the Product organization meaning we can deliver on compelling ideas quickly and at scale
What you will be doing?
In this role you will be responsible for guiding product strategy for FIS banking and payments solutions.
- Articulate FIS product vision clearly and concisely translating complex concepts into easily accessible and understood content and visualizations
- Act as thought leader on the product strategy and execution; maintain keen awareness of industry landscape and directly inform FIS banking and payments go-to-market efforts
- Deliver senior executive reporting, including presentations for regular business reviews; monitor OKR performance and guide financial forecasting
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Manage internal and external product area dependencies to ensure timely delivery of our roadmap
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience, including time in either consulting, investment banking, product strategy or in a business operations role
- Subject matter expertise across banking, payments and wealth management industry landscapes
- Experience in defining and building out a product roadmap, prioritizing projects according to business need and producing business models
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills
- Highly self-motivated with ability to remain composed under pressure and excel amid ambiguity
- Full knowledge of MS Office required including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Bachelor's degree is required
Added bonus if you have:
- MBA or masters degree
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.