Product Solutions Consultant - Remote at CaptivateIQ
- Work closely with customers and other members of the Product Solutions team to deliver best-in-class professional services to our customers.
- Understand customer plan requirements and design system configurations maximizing modeling efficiency and repeatability
- Configure and test implementations based on customers’ unique needs
- Train and consult customers on how to become experts with our platform
- Respond to customer’s technical support queries by researching and investigating current configurations and modeling solutions
- Help to grow and improve a product knowledge base that anticipates and addresses customers' questions about using our platform
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Strong experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets or database models
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficiency with popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora)
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning, accounting, system implementation, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success, technology consulting, business analysis
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.