Product Solutions Architect at NielsenIQ (Remote)
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our new Connected platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Our clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’s data and insights to innovate and grow. As a Tech Lead in the architecture group, you will help define the architecture designs for platform components of the NIQ platforms that are strategically aligned to business strategy and objectives. The Tech Lead architect will partner with their architect peers and Tech lead counterparts in the development teams to take the architecture designs all the way to delivery.Job Description
What you’ll do:
- Help with architecture designs for key products on the NIQ platforms
- Produce high level approaches for platform components as needed to help component architects use as a blueprint for their low level designs
- Help assess new technologies that could be viable alternatives to existing platform selections to support front end applications for platform services and components
- Help identify future solutions and drive innovations through PoCs, technology migrations, and productization
- Responsible for innovating, evaluating, and promoting best architectural solutions for the NIQ platform.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 10+ years, including strong Engineering background with Architecture / design experience
- Hands-on experience in building scalable enterprise platforms
- Languages used extensively on the platform are AngularJS, Java, Python, C++ with datastores being Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Snowflake. Knowledge of Spring, OpenAPI, OpenTracing are a plus.
- Understanding of BI tools and Analytics features is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Basic knowledge of Containers / Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Advanced knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Experience in agile software development practices
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.