Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs-bringing better care to where it's needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that "health is local" and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we'll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
We are hiring for multiple product roles (at all levels!) this quarter onto our Data Platform team. This group oversees the end-to-end value chain from third party data integration, qa, normalization, and warehousing through to novel signal development, algorithm iteration, and care model decision support. It is the "intelligence backbone" of our care delivery arm.
As we scale our delivery operations to many hundreds of thousands of members receiving care from many thousands of staff, we are increasingly leveraged by our ability to deliver a differentiated data offering here. This team is imperative to the scale and success of Cityblock over the coming 4 years.
Product managers on this team work with a range of technologists, from data engineers and designers to healthcare analysts, actuaries, and data scientists. Product Mangers are accountable for the speed and integrity of that groups' decision making, strategy, and collaborative progress.
Requirements for the Role:
- Strong collaboration foundations:
- demonstrated influence with a wide range partner functions and executive stakeholders
- excellent communications, narrative building, evangelism
- Confidence working closely with technical teams.
- Confidence participating in discussions of architectural design, data model structures, and cloud infrastructure tooling.
- Experience working in startup environments, and a resilience to frequent change and fast growth.
- A curiosity about everything, and ability to knit together insights from different sources, to identify root problems and opportunities.
- A proactive attitude and fierce run-through-walls commitment to getting things done.
- We are hiring multiple roles at associate through senior director levels. Candidates with a passion for our problem space and at least 3 years of related professional experience are encouraged to apply.
What We'd Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.