Product Researcher at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
The Product Research Analyst will quickly become a key player in bringing strategic projects to fruition. Primarily, you will conduct research and user validation to help drive decision-making for the company and our products, all informed by a deep understanding of our current and future customers. This individual will be a key member of our technology team to deliver best-in-class therapy platforms and services for our customers and their clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
This position involves understanding business objectives and tailoring research to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Will serve as the primary research and content sponsor across strategic initiatives for the customer, market, pricing, and compliance
- Lead research efforts to deepen our understanding of our customers, probing for unmet needs and also identifying opportunities to improve the experience for our users
- Execute customer research studies, including developing surveys, polls, and messaging campaigns
- Interpret findings from research, provide direction on integrating findings into regulatory applications, determine impactful insights for the business, and present findings to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to turn insights from research into requirements and solutions
- Responsible for working with a team to provide and maintain an integrated analysis of the competitive landscape by organizing and analyzing qualitative findings from primary (interview-based) and secondary (internet-based) research, writing reports and/or presentations summarizing the findings and analysis
- Develop key templates for the product organization to help facilitate efficient processes and comprehensive communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate research findings clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills that demonstrate the ability to look beyond the surface of research data
- Experience working directly with customers to identify product needs
- Good listening and negotiation skills – can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize delivered value across all stakeholders
- History of working effectively with both executives and peers
- Willingness to be flexible while working within a small team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects
- Have experience with agile software development life cycle
- 1+ years of experience in business, market or systems analysis in support of software product or application development
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Healthcare experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.