Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
The Product Pricing Director is a key member of the pricing leadership team that is responsible for the strategic effort to establish our product pricing including MSRP, bundling, add-ons, rate cards, and various pricing models across our UCaaS, CCaaS and Platform product lines. This leader works cross with executives, sales, marketing, product, operations, finance, and legal departments.
This leader is a strategic thinker and is passionate about creating the best product pricing and packaging in the industry, including pioneering new pricing models to provide a competitive advantage.
This leader has a strong background in Software as a Service subscription pricing models, packaging construction and testing, conjoint analysis, pricing changes, real-time yield analysis, competitive comparisons, and more.
- Senior-level experience in SaaS Global Pricing Models, Packaging and Conjoints, Yield analysis, and Competitive packaging and pricing analysis
- Strategic mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves execution with the best in the industry
- Demonstrated experience in creating processes and scale
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and senior skills in negotiating and navigating executive approvals
- Bachelors Degree
- +10 years of experience in a similar/relevant role
- UCaaS, CCaaS, and Platform pricing experience
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.