Product Owner at CapTech
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
As a Product Owner with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Product Owner role is multi-faceted by the very nature of the service we provide. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous IT Product Owner roles. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills.
Specific responsibilities for the Product Owner position include:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal Agile practices and business and technical solutions
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes
- Provide creative solutions to clients and the ability to drive the product vision being mindful about the downstream impacts of rolling out new features across programs
- Develop integrated IT project plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables
- Support the triage and resolution of critical project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases
- Prepare and deliver (verbally & orally) effective communications regarding project status for both internal and client teams
- Influence at all levels of an organization and help implement recommended changes
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years experience in an Agile product ownership or project/program management role, preferably with full development life cycle experience
- 3 years experience with Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks
- Experience in digital product management or agile product coaching
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements
- Ability to assess user requirements, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solutions
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.