Product Owner at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 650 employees. We have been consistently honored by multiple surveys as a Best Place to Work in the Boston area. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Owner to drive critical initiatives that will fuel our ability to innovate, move quickly, and stay ahead of the competition. This role is for someone who loves diving into the technical details while also driving the overall strategy. We need a creative and resourceful individual who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
- Work as a member of a large scrum team and have the technical credibility to drive constructive discussions and decisions on priority, interdependencies, and related processes.
- Collaborate with Engineering & Product Managers on resources, scope, prioritization, processes, and deliverables.
- Responsible for items within team backlog - managing, grooming, and prioritizing with the team; drive sprint goals and participate in scrum events.
- Translate high level requirements into products and product features. Create work items in stories in backlog. Work closely with engineering and QA to validate that the work item meets acceptance criteria.
- Contribute towards internal and external roadmap execution, including working directly with internal stakeholders and external customers to understand workflows & product needs.
- Collaborate and interact cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, peers across Definitive Healthcare, and senior management.
- Bring technical expertise to key initiatives such as 3rd party application integrations, user administration & management, user authentication, platform security initiatives, and more.
- 3 – 6 years of experience as a Product Owner / Technical Product Owner
- Strong knowledge and experience in agile development practices methodologies and tools, specifically, Scrum.
- Direct hands-on experience with writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication and presentation skills.
- Track record of being hands-on, innovative, and efficient.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Experience with API development is a plus
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information