Product Owner at CapTech (Charlotte, NC)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
As a Product Owner with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Product Owner role is multi-faceted by the very nature of the service we provide. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Product Owner roles. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills.
Typical experience for successful candidates includes:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal Agile practices that support the delivery of valuable business and technical solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver impactful business outcomes
- Provide creative solutions to clients and the ability to drive the product vision being mindful about the downstream impacts of rolling out new features across programs
- Develop integrated roadmaps, backlogs and plans to establish, monitor, adapt and report key milestones and deliverables
- Support the identification and resolution of emerging learnings, issues and scope changes throughout the lifecycle
- Prepare and deliver effective communications (written and verbal) regarding progress for both internal and client teams
- Influence at all levels of an organization and help implement recommended changes
- Advocates for digital accessibility and inclusive design practices in all projects and client interactions
- Demonstrable experience in an Agile product ownership or program management role, preferably with full product life cycle experience
- Ability to work within Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks
- Experience in digital product management or agile product coaching
- Product experience in data-centric environments and with big data projects
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex consulting engagements
- Ability to assess and synthesize stakeholder needs, create and maintain product roadmaps, prioritize and sequence backlogs, and drive delivery of optimal solutions
- Creative and innovative thinking to identify solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex: Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development: Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health: A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility: Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe: A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups: Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships: Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching: Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
#LI-AB1 #LI- Hybrid