Product Owner - Media at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
The Product Owner oversees the development of features from start to finish to ensure they meet the clients' needs and preferences. Their main duties include understanding the overall vision of the features and how they fit into Data Integration and overall Spectrum Reach goals, managing their teams features ensuring completion, testing and successful production deployment, assisting team members in feature development &completion. Product Owners will act as the primary contact between the scrum teams, product development departments and stakeholders. They'll collaborate closely with both the scrum and product development departments to ensure the featuress meet specific objectives as outlined by stakeholders and clients. After feature completion, the Product Owner will conduct a final review and submit their approval before releasing the product to clients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the data integration process.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of feature development including design, development, & testing.
- Assiting team in developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating feature progress at each stage of the process.
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with large teams
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Develop optimized SQL to implement ETL job steps.
- Utilize SQL and Python for development for automation data integration processes.
- Perform data profiling to insure efficient and accurate delivery of data.
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Proficiency in SQL query development and performance
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Fully trained on the operation of SQL, or other ETL tools
- Experience in developing in SQL, Python
- Experience with data warehouse architecture
- Demonstrated skills with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Proven ability and desire to learn and apply current technology to data solutions
- Experience with business information reconciliation
- Experience with training staff on the use of ETL tools
- Experience in designing data warehouse schema from business requirements
BS degree in Information Technology; MBA, MIS or equivalent preferred
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Experience in Teradata
- Experience in Snowflake
- Business Intelligence Developer certification or equivalent knowledge
- Data warehouse development
- Media business operations experience may be applicable
Travel as required
BBL340 313804 313804BR