Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Our AI-powered technology matches families with like-minded therapists, resulting in better care that helps children learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones. Children receiving care with Elemy report a 13% increase in communication skills, 80% reduction in problem behavior, and 140% increase in skill adoption within six months - amazing milestones that further our mission each day.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from four employees to more than 1,300 employees in less than 18 months. The company is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including SoftBank, Goodwater, General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, and 8VC.
Interested in learning more? Watch a mother detail her Elemy experience on NBC News, read Bloomberg’s take on our Series B, listen to Elemy CEO, Yury Yakubchyk, discuss destigmatizing mental health on Spotify, or check out why Dr. Henry Roane was awarded the highest award of its honor in ABA therapy, the American Psychological Association Nathan H. Azrin Distinguished Contribution to Applied Behavior Analysis Award.
Product & Process Operations Manager at Elemy
The Product & Process Operations Manager will ensure that Elemy’s operations are highly effective and efficient, leveraging product, technology, and continuous process improvement. This role will focus specifically on Pediatric Psychiatry business lines (Individual Therapy, Medication Management, Diagnostics) and partner closely with Elemy’s operations and product teams. Advancement opportunities from this role include senior operations or product roles within the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to deeply understand customer as well as business needs, set and manage expectations with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, deliver robust qualitative and quantitative insights to both executive and front-line stakeholders, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-growth constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand the current state of operational processes by conducting quantitative and qualitative research with both employees and customers
- Identify challenges and opportunities in current operations and propose solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness via both process and product improvements
- Work closely with operations teams to design and implement changes to existing processes and products
- Work closely with product teams (including product management, design, engineering, and user research) to articulate current pain points and opportunities as well as collaborate to develop proposed solutions
- Own Salesforce build and ongoing management for Pediatric Psychiatry business lines
- Work closely with business leadership teams to understand core business strategy and ensure both operations and product roadmaps align with the future desired state of the business
- Develop and deliver training to operational teams for both process changes and new product launches. Document and build internal resources for both operational process and product surface areas.
Who You Are
- Previous experience owning ambitious product initiatives from design and development to kick-off to post-launch analysis
- 2+ years experience working with high growth, operational complex technology companies
- 1+ years working closely with cross-functional product teams; previous experience working with Salesforce recommended
- 1+ years owning process improvement and or product operations in a technology company
- Strong background in qualitative research, ideally in a consumer-driven business
- Excellent data analysis skills; experience with SQL and data platforms (e.g. Looker) a plus
- Able to balance a strong attention to detail with being able to think strategically
- Empathy for customers and front-line operations agents and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines with different teams
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.