Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
Red Canary has substantial goals, and we will not accomplish those goals without becoming a product powerhouse! Our product mission is to create products and experiences that customers love and value. To do this consistently, we need extraordinary product systems and frameworks so that product managers can do their best work. Your ability to build product processes, drive the execution of product decisions, analyze and report on product metrics and key initiatives is crucial to this mission.
The Product Operations Manager is responsible for improving a customer-first, outcome driven product development process and framework. You will work with the Group Manager of Product Operations and others to develop and maintain a system for collecting, analyzing and reporting on Product team effectiveness and efficiencies. You will thrive in collaboration with product managers and various cross-functional team members as both customers and partners to better Red Canary product development processes as well as our product itself. You will be passionate about product management and understand the benefits of frameworks and processes and how to optimize them in a way that is effective at delivering customer value.
What You'll Do
- Find opportunities to improve our product system and processes. Find ways to automate Product Manager responsibilities and tasks to drive consistency and efficiency across product teams.
- Develop and drive the vision for a world class product system for Red Canary and communicate it to the organization.
- Build relationships and improve the interactions and processes between the product team and other departments like Support, Customer Success, Sales and Engineering.
- Collect, create and maintain product operations intelligence dashboards and facilitate reporting of product analytics (e.g. usage data, cohort analysis, churn, aha moments, customer feedback, support trends).
- Build qualitative and quantitative feedback loops for Product. Streamline intelligence as a whole between the product team and its counterparts.
- Drive communications across all product and engineering functions reinforcing processes, policies and best practices.
- Maintain templates, guides, frameworks and how-to references and resources so your team can operate efficiently
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in project, program, or product operations
- Experience participating in business analysis and decisions in a fast paced, scaling technology company
- Knowledge of best practices in product management and/or product operations preferred
- Experience in customer-first product systems similar to Red Canary’s, especially important is familiarity with cross-functional launch planning activity
- Strong outcome-focused thinker, adept at using customer insight, competitive trend analysis, analytics and judgment to set direction
- A love for building products. A growth mindset. A passion for owning problems and a desire to make things better
- Proven impact in a world class SaaS product environment
- Nice to have: Experience in data analysis and framing recommendations to support impactful product decisions
Targeted base salary range: $75,000 - $100,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.