Product Operations Manager at Verkada Inc
- Researching local, state, federal, and international regulatory requirements for new products and features.
- Communicating regulatory requirements and contextual data on the regulatory landscape to product management and executive leadership.
- Developing a regulatory and compliance strategy for domestic and international markets
- Acquiring necessary licenses, certifications, documentation, and other compliance deliverables.
- Tracking status of compliance efforts, including license applications and renewals.
- Monitoring changes in regulations and enforcement that impact Verkada products.
- High academic achievement from a leading graduate university
- Legal or governmental affairs background
- Horsepower: we are looking for people with strong business acumen who can approach complex problems and solve them from start to finish.
- First principles thinking: we approach every problem with the question “What is the right answer for us?" not just "What do other people do?”
- Ownership mentality: we sweat the details, we work incredibly hard, we drive things to the very end.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build as the company scales.
- Strong technical understanding: you have the ability to establish credibility with engineers, lawyers, and execs and communicate technical aspects of regulatory compliance.