Product Operations Manager at Clipboard Health (Remote)
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
The Product Operations Team at Clipboard Health helps to identify the problems our customers are facing, understand those problems deeply, figure out how to completely eliminate the problem, and then coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure execution and adoption of solutions.
To learn more about our product team, you should review our Product Team Standards: https://creatingvalue.substack.com/p/high-quality-and-fastAs a Product Operations member you will:
- Collect, organize, and analyze quantitative and qualitative product data to identify product opportunities and customer needs
- Actively engage with users and cross-functional teams to deeply understand the root cause of issues
- Design, implement and track experiments that will resolve user issues or remove friction from current processes.
- Communicate product feature releases, create customer and cross-functional team educational materials, and track adoption of product feature releases.
- You can combine being a detective, a scientist, with creative solutions
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills