By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are looking for a Product Operations Analyst who enjoys digging into data to drive operational performance in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, structured, analytical thinker and highly collaborative team player who is proactive at identifying and resolving issues. You have a high EQ that allows you to deftly navigate a changing business landscape and use influence across various teams. You are thoughtful and curious with a desire to make an impact.
What You'll Do
- Supply data-driven insights to the VP of Product.
- Learn and execute the planning and release process, ensuring releases occur on time and are executed smoothly
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to collect and analyze inputs to optimize planning and other data-driven decisions
- Develop tracking and improvement mechanisms, best practices, and effective operations and keep the Product Organization accountable to them
- Prioritize multiple efforts with an understanding of the groups’ goals and helping team members reach those goals
- 3+ years of experience working on an agile SaaS product team
- Strong foundation in Agile best practices and Scrum methodologies
- Strong analytical toolkit (configuring systems, correlating disparate data, using and creating dashboards)
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a regulated industry (healthcare, life sciences, finance)
- Data analysis, integrations, or process management experience
- Excellent technical judgment to manage multiple cross-functional projects with competing resources and priorities
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description