Product Operations Analyst at Cobalt (Remote)
Cobalt provides the world's largest pentesting platform, delivering thousands of pentests per year. Cobalt's Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform is modernizing traditional pentesting. By combining a SaaS platform with an exclusive community of testers, we deliver the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We see the Pentest as a Service model as a first step in our vision to create a new interface to the security workforce. We have seen tremendous traction over the years and today we have 1000+ customers on Cobalt's platform, ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to emerging tech start-ups.
We are remote-first with local hubs in Austin, Boston, Berlin, and San Francisco. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We have secured more than $50M in funding from a variety of top flight investors, led by Highland Europe. We are using our funding to expand global usage and continue development of the Cobalt platform, which pioneered the Penetration test as a Service (PtaaS) model.Description
As the Product Operations Analyst, you will be focussed on operationalizing product, ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and analyzing product data. Your main mission is to support the Group Manager of Product Operations in ensuring that teams have the process, tools, and resources to execute in a manner that enables quality at speed.
The Product Operations team will empower Cobalters with product knowledge, and coordinate smooth, high-quality feature launches. This role is highly cross-functional and will enable us to deliver more value to more users, faster. This role reports to the Group Manager of Product Operations.What You'll Do
- Operationalize Product
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for the product development lifecycle including opportunity assessment, launches, and rollouts.
- Ensure user-facing teams are ready to support new products by identifying and driving necessary processes and documentation (E.g., internal training, sales playbooks, technical support documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc) and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Define, set up, manage, and optimize any non-technical processes to help the larger product development team meet its goals more efficiently with scale in mind.
- Build strong relationships with other functions like sales, customer success, product marketing, support, and account management.
- Organize product meeting agendas and provide updates in company all-hands
- Build Strong Product Feedback Loops
- Help source, qualify, onboard, track, support users for user interviews and usability testing.
- Create process to capture and triage product feedback from internal teams.
- Surface use-cases and edge-cases from our global customer base. Work with regional teams to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Troubleshoot, manage, and prioritize production issues for internal systems
- Analyze Product Data
- Own and scale product’s data systems and tooling. Drive awareness, training, and help support the product team with the usage of data.
- Analyze data from our product by creating dashboards and self-service capabilities for product managers
- Identify and run the process to effectively provide regular product updates and progress.
- 2+ years of work experience in product operations, product management, program management or operational roles that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Strong project management experience in executing cross-functional projects — exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non technical audiences, with a talent for building empathy for user problems
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with global team members
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (EU)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Unlimited books
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US, the UK, or Germany
- Explore the world with our travel bonus payouts at your 2, 3, and 5 year anniversary