Product Operations Analyst at LiveRamp
Product Operations Analyst
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a full-time Product Operations Analyst to add to our growing identity product team. Our Identity solutions provide customers with valuable embedded identity resolution products used to make critical business decisions in this important part of our product organization.
This role works within the identity development team with close collaboration with the identity product team connecting our identity resolution and data enrichment products to customers. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will manage, execute, quality test, fulfill, and troubleshoot identity and data enrichment deliverables in both pre-sales and post-sales settings. A typical day involves tracking and managing multiple projects and deliverables, writing custom SQL code for execution and quality assurance, executing pre-existing tools/products to produce client deliverables, working directly with customers on questions related to deliverables, and working closely with the rest of the product and development teams to enhance current tools and produce defined client deliverables. The Identity Product Team continuously drives to make our customers happy by solving their complex problems and have fun doing it. We work in a fast- paced environment that empowers team members to make decisions in a small team setting. We are looking for a self-starter that welcomes challenges and has fun solving complex problems to join us.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to manage multiple projects
- Manage, execute, quality test, deliver, and troubleshoot identity and data enrichment deliverables
- Execute custom SQL to troubleshoot and validate deliverables
- Use pre-existing tools to deliver products to clients
- Synthesize findings in large data sets into easily digestible content
- Answer customer questions related to data trends they are seeing
- Respond to issues escalated to level 2 client support
- Respond to other research requests raised by internal and external stakeholders
- Work with other product team members to enhance processes and tools
Your team will:
- Provide all of the Tools and Training you need to understand our methodology
- Give you amazing teammates with a great work environment
- Equip you with the right tools to perform your job
- Give any necessary guidance on your projects
- Listen and act on and feedback and ideas that you have to optimize processes and enhance customer experiences
- Expose you to the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC)
- Offer you opportunities to build your skillset and provide plenty of growth opportunities
- 2+ Years of experience in a Data Analyst position
- Proficiency in SQL (You must know joins, unions, sub-selects, grouping, etc..)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (You must know Vlookups and Pivot Tables like the back of your hand)
- Analytical thinking with a proven ability to solve complex, technical problems
- Great communication/summarization skills
- Past experiences of both contributing individually as well as part of a team
- Prioritization and multitasking skills
- Constant drive to exceed expectations
- Extract,Transform,Load (ETL) Experience
- Unix/Bash Experience (grep, cat, awk, sed, diff, etc..)
- Previous Quality Assurance Experience
- CRM and Data Warehouse management experience
- Marketing data or analytics industry experience
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.