Atlassian is looking for an In-Product Messaging Manager to join our Performance Messaging team. Reporting to Team Lead, Performance Messaging, this person will be the first point of contact for all in-product messaging campaigns across GTM organization. This role partners with business teams across Atlassian to drive in-product messaging execution and improvement by recommending campaign setup options, identifying optimization opportunities (both from program and process standpoint), and providing best practices.
Are you excited by in-product messaging and processes? Are you intrigued by a highly collaborative working model? Are you energized by a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have 5 -7+ years of experience developing and managing in-product messaging campaigns
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have ability to understand high level technical capability and communicate to stakeholders when needed
- Have ability to collaborate with large amount of stakeholders and navigate through sometimes undefined roles and responsibilities with different teams
- Quickly grasp the business context of a given in-product messaging campaign, in order to advise on executing audience segmentation, analytics requirements, and campaign best practices
- Understand how best to leverage/implement segmentation and governance
- Have data-driven mindset; experience of developing strategy that balancing business goals, customer experience, and channel health is a plus
- Proactivity in looking for opportunities where the team/business can improve whether it be efficiency, measurement or collaboration
On the job, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with business partners to optimize the impact of and learnings from in-product messaging campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing, operations, engineering, product marketing and analytics, to implement elite in-product messaging strategies and high-quality execution
- Manage campaigns and escalation process to support operations
- Lead cross-functional effort to drive improvement/change and to deliver scalable processes
To succeed here, you will need:
- Be recognized as an in-product messaging subject matter expert
- Have excellent communication skills
- Embrace, and sometimes drive, change
- Have a can-do attitude
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.