Product Marketing Manager - B2B Commerce at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you ready to guide the go-to-market strategy for an industry-leading commerce platform in one of the fastest growing areas of commerce? The Adobe Commerce team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our global mid-market and enterprise B2B commerce strategy.
Specifically, this person will help build and execute against full lifecycle go-to-market (GTM) programs that include bookings, pipeline, and retention management. This leader will develop compelling and inventive programs backed by powerful and differentiated content, messaging, enablement and campaign strategy – and will lead successful execution through our global marketing, sales, and services organizations.
What you’ll do
- Develop assets that support the go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and thought leadership.
- Develop accurate and high-resonance messaging, and partner with internal teams to ensure implementation across all customer channels.
- Conduct competitive analysis, customer, and market research to influence strategy and product development priorities. Help the larger organization understand the unique requirements of B2B customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to build solution playbooks and deployment recommendations for common B2B commerce use cases.
- Drive thought leadership initiatives in conjunction with marketing, PR, and social teams to win CIO and practitioner consideration.
- Serve as a B2B commerce specialist in enterprise sales engagements.
- Drive marketing programs with public relations, analyst relations, events, and marketing that build up pipeline demand, accelerate deals, and enable awareness of Adobe Commerce in B2B segments.
- Partner with the product team to develop a compelling and differentiated B2B roadmap.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous B2B commerce experience (in-house commerce team, system integrator or agency)
- Knowledge of the B2B commerce market space, buyer personas, decision criteria, and desired outcomes.
- Ability to develop strong value messaging and sales tools. Capable of building both technical and business assets to drive sales.
- Speak with authority to customers on B2B commerce trends, strategies, requirements, and deployment options.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and delivering on commitments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including webinar and live conference presentations.
- Comfortable driving projects and working collaboratively with global teammates inside and outside of Adobe.
- Previous experience with product management, product marketing preferred but not required.