Who We Are
Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is looking for a Product Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for partnering with Product Marketing leadership to support our goals to more deeply embed data-driven decision-making into our overall go to market strategy. As a Product Marketing Analyst, you’ll directly contribute to Overhaul’s overall growth and profitability by utilizing predictive analytics to help evaluate factors that will enhance our line of Insurtech offerings. In this role, you will assist in the development of state product strategies by analyzing key performance indicators to draw data-driven conclusions on ways to improve our product offering.
At Overhaul, we look for people who have the passion and energy to challenge old ways of thinking and to be an agent of change. We believe in working hard, thinking smart, and having fun in the process.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Work directly with our Product Marketing leadership team and deliver insights that will be instrumental in the development and evolution of our future Product Roadmap.
- Create dashboards and add new metrics to our reporting tool to empower the team to be self-sufficient in their data reporting
- Responsible to work on complex data problems that help arm our business stakeholders with the insights to guide short- and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis that results in compelling recommendations for the senior leadership team
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for improvements
- Work with the Engineering team to help shape and advance the data and analytics platform
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
- 3+ years professional experience in a product or data analytics role
- Familiarity with database design and architecture and experience developing end-user dashboards and visualizations
- BI tool familiarity (Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Proficiency in SQL, Python
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Independent self-starter who can prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· 401(k) with Overhaul match
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
· Life by design vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement:
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!