Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
As a Product Manager, you’ll define new product features, develop strategies and build roadmaps. Your mission is to create the best experience and value for our users, while delivering great ROI. You’ll work with our talented development, content, and marketing teams to achieve your goals. You’ll also get into the gritty details of the products by maintaining the product backlog, defining sprints, A/B testing calls-to-action and surveying users. Using that data, you’ll make well-researched and compelling product proposals for the strategic future of our products.
Our ideal candidate for this role is smart, curious, practical but not afraid to challenge the status quo. You can develop a good feedback loop on who, how and why our customers use our platform and know how to turn that into tactical actions that achieve the strategic goals you’ve identified. Jumping in and figuring things out works for you because you have a knack for bringing order to chaos.
- Protect and secure businesses, governments and organizations with educational products
- Use entrepreneurial mindset to identify and prioritize high potential ideas
- Put yourself in clients’ shoes to fully realize the customer experience then analyze opportunities for improved value and build out specs for product requirements
- Create clear and concise requirements and user stories for the development team and work through agile processes for new feature development
- Track product performance through data and make data-based decisions
You’re capable of noticing the details, while still keeping the big picture in focus. You’re organized, diligent and clever, but you thrive in a work environment that is laid back and fun. You’re a voracious learner; once you get excited about something, it becomes your passion. Advocacy comes easy to you, whether it’s a subject, product or person – you stand up for what you believe in. You’re not scared off by needing to get your hands dirty with the details, but you’re capable of functioning at a high level when needed. You crave autonomous work you can sink your teeth into and you don’t need micro managing. Requirements:
- 1 - 3 years experience in a product decision-making role
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Experienced in formulating data-based business decisions and crafting proposals to pitch ideas to management
- Familiar with agile environment and the SCRUM process with hands-on experience working with or managing a team of developers
- Well-versed in stakeholder alignment and keeping a project on track
- Strategic thinker able to partner with executive management in business planning
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- UX or product design experience a plus
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Top Workplaces 2021 and Chicago's Best Places to Work 2021
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.