The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us drive Hologram's vision, define the features we build, and manage the roadmap that will differentiate our platform in the market.
- Work with Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to manage intake requests, distill customer needs into features in a roadmap, and deliver product across the entire customer experience
- Strategically align prioritization with commercial goals and continuously differentiate Hologram in the market
- Create problem and value definitions based on customer needs
- Provide business context and clear functional and nonfunctional requirements for effective engineering delivery
- Write product announcements, sales FAQs, and documentation to support launch
- You have previous experience as a product manager
- You have a collaborative personality
- You enjoy building, quick iterations, problem solving, and shipping
- You get excited announcing and communicating new features you’ve built
- You understand how to measure outcomes with data, knowing what data is required to inform decisions, and can analyze large data sets
- You thrive on championing your product throughout the organization and with customers
- You’re continuously curious about connected technologies, staying up to date on industry trends and how our customers use Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $107,000-$138,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process
- 30-minute phone chat with a member of our product team
- Take-home product exercise
- Two product-focused Zoom interviews
- One-hour Zoom chat with a member of our design team
- One-hour Zoom chat with a member of our engineering team
- One-hour Zoom chat with a member of our revenue team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.