Product Manager at Menlo Security Inc. (Remote)
Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 9/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense.
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 400 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching.
Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), General Catalyst, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
Why Menlo Security Needs You
This is your chance to define the future of security for Menlo and move the stock price of our company. We need a Product Manager to join our team. In this role you will define, prioritize, and drive the Security and Compliance agenda for the Menlo product portfolio.
The requirements will be both externally and internally driven and will demand close collaboration with our engineering teams.
- Own the product vision for the Security and Compliance initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to communicate, manage, and deliver the Security and Compliance roadmap.
- Drive productization of features derived from Security assessments and Compliance initiative.
- Work cross functionally to ensure different product teams prioritize and deliver in accordance with the Security and Compliance roadmap.
- Keen judgment and an approach to product management decisions through the lens of a General Manager
- 5+ years of product management experience in a startup environment is ideal, but not required
- Experience with defining and shipping SaaS services in an Agile environment. Deep familiarity of contemporary software development methodologies, tools, and best practices associated with building and deploying applications
- Deep insight into web browser technologies, network security, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS, SSL, etc.
- Experience with managing communications around security issues and CVEs.
- Experience with ISO standards, FedRAMP, Common Criteria, SOC II, and analogous international compliance/certification standards.
- The ideal candidate has familiarity with bug bounty programs and penetration testing.
- Knowledge of public cloud computing, data center, virtualization, networking, storage, and databases technologies is highly desired
- Communication skills that inspire, educate, persuade, and sell, both internal and external audiences
- The ability to empathize and channel the various stakeholders PM represents (some days it will be customers, other days engineering, sales, finance, marketing, ops, and support)
- Enterprise software development experience in an Agile environment
- BS/BA or relevant experience preferred
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.