Product Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a product manager with previous experience in contributing to product strategy, planning, and execution for the commerce services domain at Adobe Commerce. Adobe Commerce (powered by Magento) provides businesses with the agility and flexibility they need in a fast-growing market.
As a Product Manager in Adobe Commerce, you will work with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and technology partners at Adobe to deliver a roadmap of innovative products that enable some of the biggest brands in the world. The candidate will have experience in digital commerce and work with large-scale system integrators and project teams that achieve the $4T market opportunity.
What you'll Do
- Perform product analysis, monitor market trends, measure sales performance, and formulate informed recommendations for the product roadmap.
- Contribute and collaborate on product strategy for commerce services inclusive of definition of market driven product capabilities, market and technology review, partner review, and financial due diligence
- Work with product development in an Agile environment, crafting high quality user stories inclusive of robust acceptance criteria
- Perform qualitative and quantitative market research to develop a deep understanding of Adobe Commerce business, customer, and partner needs
- Develop business cases for new roadmap items and capabilities
- Engage with Adobe customers serving as the voice of product with sales and marketing; analyze the market and customer needs to define product strategy
What you need to succeed
- Experience in e-commerce product management, technical insight, and understanding of emerging ground-breaking technologies.
- Experience with market research and customer interviewing techniques
- Strong internal and external partner management
- Ability to share a compelling narrative about their product: what problem it solves, for whom, how, and why solving this problem matters in the first place
- Creative problem-solver, critical thinker, and a quick learner. Ability to work with considerable ambiguity with minimal direction.
- Results-motivated self-starter; committed to driving results
- Ability to lead projects in a dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business initiatives
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak in the appropriate voice upwards and downwards
- Hands-on experience with web application development and web API technologies and systems (such as Java, PHP, GraphQL, REST, etc.) is highly desired.