Product Manager at hatch I.T.
| Richmond, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:32 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Koalafi to find a Product Manager, see details below:
Koalafi is one of the fastest growing consumer finance companies in America. Why? They are making it simpler, faster, and more transparent to purchase the things you need to make your life go.
By combining smarter technology with a relentless focus on customer experience, they are transforming the financing experience for essential life purchases in retail transactions nationwide.
Help us to create the best in-store and online financing experience for consumers of all means and credit backgrounds. In this role you’ll join a small but growing product team and be a part of driving the vision, strategy, and process that scales their rapidly growing business. You will partner with various internal teams, developing a detailed understanding of merchant partners and their customers to remove friction, create delight, and innovate in product offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with and lead cross functional teams to set product vision and strategy
- Advocate for Koalafi’s merchant partners and consumer users through thoughtful product decisions that defines their roadmap
- Go deep into both technical huddles with engineers and strategic discussions with executives
- Manage product delivery alongside a team of engineers, designers, and customer-facing teams from ideation to launch
- Define and track metrics that drive insights into the success of their products
- Manage competing priorities with consistency and transparency
- Use data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve the product offering
- 4+ years in a product management capacity at a technology-driven organization
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- You’re an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach
- You have a strong bias to diving into data to generate insights, and ideally, are proficient in SQL
- You have experience managing software products from ideation to launch – including managing the product vision, day-to-day prioritization, design, and go to market strategy
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You typically command the details of a situation better than anyone in the room
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- Bonus: you have experience working on complex financial products
- Bonus: you’re an entrepreneur or have experience working in startups
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How?
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don’t get excited about point of sale financing, retail, and consumer empowerment, it simply won’t work.
- Smarts: Book and street. We have to use all of the tools at their disposal to build Koalafi.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people’s access to life essential goods and services are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don’t understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can’t wait to leave the conversation and build it.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
More Information on hatch I.T.
hatch I.T. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA and Durham, NC. hatch I.T. was founded in 2011. It has 24 total employees. To see all 47 open jobs at hatch I.T., click here.
Read Full Job Description