Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
We are hiring for many different openings across our Product pillars of varying levels of seniority and areas of focus! As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
You’ll build products and features that will evolve Robinhood from being an investing service into a full-featured financial institution. You’ll be responsible for helping to craft a compelling and coordinated product vision and strategy —pushing the envelope on what tomorrow’s experiences will be for millions of customers who are taking an active role in their financial lives.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with business, legal, compliance, design, research, engineering and operations to help launch our financial products in new markets and improve our core product offerings.
- Delivering delightful consumer experiences that take the uncertainty and fear out of finances.
- Working with engineering, operations and data to scale and strengthen critical systems.
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity using research and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
- Building a product from zero to one
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).