Product Manager at Moov Technologies (Phoenix, AZ)
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, and most transparent ecosystem for buying and selling complex manufacturing equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. We are a well-funded, revenue-generating company with two offices in the United States and a global presence. We are funded by some of the leading investors in the world, including Tiger Global and NFX.
Moov’s vision is to accelerate global manufacturing, R&D, and technological progress by fundamentally improving the supply chain, making it possible and easy to buy and sell pre-owned equipment from any fabrication center in the world. Starting with the semiconductor industry, this vision is carried out by our online marketplace - where buyers and sellers from across the world can transact with confidence and security.
About the Role
As we rapidly scale the business and close more transactions, we are looking for a Product Manager to own and optimize our internal CRM and set of associated tools (collectively referred to as “iQ”) that are the foundation of our work. This is a high impact, high visibility role that sits at the intersection of sales strategy, business dynamics, and product development. iQ works in conjunction with Moov’s online marketplace and this role will partner closely with our broader marketplace product and technology teams.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have a strong sense of user empathy, working with the users of iQ to understand potential new features, and efficiencies in existing features, that will enable them to work better. Strong UI and UX capabilities, coupled with an RoI driven approach in terms of quantifying the benefit of product enhancements will be essential to long-term success.
This role will partner closely with our CTO, VP of Engineering, and the Sales teams and will require cross-functional skills. If you are excited by working on core systems fundamental to the business and have an eye for detail, please reach out to us. This is also a role that creative thinkers will thrive in, and you have the opportunity to put your stamp on our rapidly scaling business. Product experience with CRMs or other internal workflow tools is a positive.
- Work with our Head of Technology, Product team, CEO, and others to prioritize and implement new product and feature initiatives
- Develop and execute scope of early stage market and customer research; take those insights to inform our product roadmap
- Establishing and track against KPIs rooted in customer and business value, and holding team accountable for execution
- Develop value propositions, wireframes, and PRDs along with our leadership, design, and development teams
- You have 3+ years of product management experience
- You have experience in CRMs or workflow tools. Experience with brokerage software is a nice to have
- Deep user empathy and customer research experience
- Experience leading product initiatives from start to finish
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills grounded in bringing the team along in value delivery
- Great compensation package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible PTO
- 401K plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.