Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make things happen fast in a unique automotive/tech space? You will be a part of Rivian’ s Operational Excellence team (ROX.) We are building a Program Management framework that is uniquely Rivian based on three pillars: people, program culture, and technology. The framework will add a charge to programs to deliver at unprecedented speed and scale. Your role will be to deliver the technology in tight connection with the culture and people.
- Build and connect applications in existing Microsoft 365 and/or other business platforms (ie: Power BI, Power Apps, Tableau, Smartsheets, Jira)
- Build the case for and manage resources needed to deliver ROX solutions
- Come together with a diverse group of stakeholders to gather ideas and turn them into concepts
- Identify platforms/apps that accelerate the end user’s ability to execute programs and find solutions fast
- Partner across the Rivian Operational Excellence team to match emerging technologies with business needs
- Manage and execute training for tools, processes, and techniques
- Manage or participate in projects that support the execution of operations strategy
- Establish data flows/models and build portfolio level dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT or Business required
- 5+ years’ experience implementing applications on existing platforms in a business environment
- Implementation experience in a fast paced/growth-oriented company
- PMP Certification a plus
- Breadth of exposure and understanding of multiple company functions and how they connect (ex. Engineering, manufacturing, retail, service, supply chain, finance)
- Experience scaling project methodologies to meet the needs of specific projects
- Strong communication skills with a wide variety of stakeholders from various professional backgrounds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other business applications (Confluence, Lucid Charts, Power BI, Power Apps, Tableau, Smartsheets, Jira, Figma)
- Adaptable and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)
- Role is located in Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.