Product Manager at Xometry (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, September 4, 2022
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is seeking a product manager who will be responsible for the development and ongoing evolution of the company’s key applications. Product managers represent both sides of the customer and partner marketplace in the product development process. The team works with stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritize features for development.
PMs then work with the software engineering team to implement and iterate on those features. The ideal candidate must be a highly effective communicator and consensus builder, who is both organized and process driven.
· Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Xometry’s key user groups through customer interviews, surveys, and data analysis.
· Staying up to date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and evolving technologies.
· Synthesizing user feedback to inform the prioritization of features on the product roadmap and in sprint planning.
· Using qualitative methods to project the impact of new features on key business metrics.
· Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand unmet customer needs, gauge customer satisfaction, and maximize the impact of product launches.
· Managing the product lifecycle from strategic planning through the various tactical activities needed to bring an application or feature to market.
· Specifying product requirements within a fully agile software development environment including maintaining backlogs of product priorities.
· Working collaboratively with software engineers to ensure the product meets requirements and realizes the product’s vision.
· Owning the product development outcomes including defining KPIs for each product to determine the success of that product and its features against stated goals.
· Developing documentation and training material, as needed, both for customers and internal stakeholders.
· Acting as the first point-of-contact for concerns and questions from the company’s leadership. Assisting in troubleshooting customer issues, logging and triaging bugs as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
· Strong customer empathy skills and proven ability to translate customer needs into product specifications
· High energy, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast moving and dynamic development environment
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
More Information on Xometry
Xometry operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD and Lexington, KY. Xometry was founded in 2013. It has 381 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 27 open jobs at Xometry, click here.
Read Full Job Description